Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Biography of "Your Average College Student" which is Me

Hello my fellow classmates, Professor's, and world! My name is Pamela, but I like to be called Pam. Let's see what can share with you and the world? Oh, I am planning to transfer to CSUSM this year. My major will be in Liberal Studies with a minor in Spanish. I want to become a teacher. Although wanting to be a teacher was not my first choice, I am very happy with my decision. I originally wanted to become a Marine Biologist, but some things happened along the way that changed my mind. So far my life as a college student has been okay. I just want to graduate and get started with my career. I can't wait to be in my own classroom and teach. 
When I'm not at school, and I'm just being me I love to draw, and paint. I love being creative. Maybe I'll post one of my art projects on here, but it's the internet. I love the internet, but nowadays people just plagiarize.  Another thing I like to do in my spare time is watch Once Upon a Time, and watch Korean Dramas. Here's a picture of one of my favorite drama's. It's called Love Rain.

I also: play video games, read books, manga, D&D, Magic (it's a card game), and I watch anime. I even Cosplay sometimes. I've cosplayed at Comic-Con for a few years now. I've cosplayed as Misty from Pokemon, and Kyoko from Skip Beat, and a couple of other character's I can't think of at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pam! Welcome to the Blogosphere! My sister is a marine biologist, I'll show you some really awesome whale pictures I have from one of her trips to Alaska, they are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete