Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nutrition Journal

Food log:

  • Starbucks: grande cool lime refresher; Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella Panini 
  • Water
    • Gatorade series
    • Water
    • Kabob Shawarma
    • Agua de Nopal from El Gallo Giro
    • Jolly ranchers (5 pieces)

For our class assignment we had to monitor what we ate for at least two days. I realized doing this project I ate a lot of carbs, and consumed a lot of sodium from the drinks I had besides water. Water is always a healthy choice, but I need to stop eating junk food and eat more fruits and veggies. I was really surprised to find out how much fat,sugars and salts are in our food. I've always known that the food I consume is unhealthy, but I just can't help but eat it. It's cheap and good. Anyone else feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment